“MERV” is an Emergency Response Vehicle that was custom engineered for the Coastal Rangers by Sportsmobile West Inc. The van was built on a 2007 Ford Econoline E350 Chassis with Sportsmobile’s 12 Gear 4-wheel drive.
- Dynatrac Pro-Rock 60 front axle
- Atlas 2 Transfer Case
- Hella powered top-mounted flood light system
- 12,000 lb. front mounted Warn winch
- 46 gallon gas tank (long range fuel capacity)
- Trojan Aluminess Front and Rear Bumper Package
- 35-inch BF Goodrich all-terrain tires mounted on American Racing wheels